My work “Discovery”, created for Hysterical Minds release “Freedom” and that will also be published soon as a part of a full CD album packaging (still a surprise!), has got the Master Award in the Abstract & Design category in the tenth edition of Exposé, by Ballistic Publishing, considered one of the most important annuals and a big reference in terms to digital art and illustration.
Needless to say that I feel proud about this, you will also find a total of five of my most popular artworks featured in this year’s book, also in the categories of Portrait and Surreal.
Thank you all very much for your endless support!
Discovery – Fantasy illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Delirium – Surreal photomanipulation by Mario S. Nevado
- The Carnival is over, surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Finding – Surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017
- Aégis’ Weekly Challenge Month 1: Success! - January 31, 2017
- Behind the Layers Photoshop Webinar with Shiftart - December 2, 2016
- Black Friday Promos in Prints and Apparel! - November 24, 2016
- Autogestión para Creativos y Artistas: Vídeocurso - September 27, 2016