My work “Discovery”, created for Hysterical Minds release “Freedom” and that will also be published soon as a part of a full CD album packaging (still a surprise!), has got the Master Award in the Abstract & Design category in the tenth edition of Exposé, by Ballistic Publishing, considered one of the most important annuals and a big reference in terms to digital art and illustration.
Needless to say that I feel proud about this, you will also find a total of five of my most popular artworks featured in this year’s book, also in the categories of Portrait and Surreal.
Thank you all very much for your endless support!
Discovery – Fantasy illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Delirium – Surreal photomanipulation by Mario S. Nevado
- The Carnival is over, surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Finding – Surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
- No Deal For Nature – Read on Climate Crisis and the NDFT - January 22, 2020
- Rainover: NOX – New Album Artwork - January 16, 2020
- Curso Gestión Digital del Color - April 10, 2019
- Curso de Composición y Narrativa Visual con Mario Nevado - April 10, 2019
- “Betrayal” in Living Art America Body Painting contest - December 30, 2017
- Permanent 50% sale on all my Fine Art America prints - December 22, 2017
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017