My work “Discovery”, created for Hysterical Minds release “Freedom” and that will also be published soon as a part of a full CD album packaging (still a surprise!), has got the Master Award in the Abstract & Design category in the tenth edition of Exposé, by Ballistic Publishing, considered one of the most important annuals and a big reference in terms to digital art and illustration.
Needless to say that I feel proud about this, you will also find a total of five of my most popular artworks featured in this year’s book, also in the categories of Portrait and Surreal.
Thank you all very much for your endless support!
Discovery – Fantasy illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Delirium – Surreal photomanipulation by Mario S. Nevado
- The Carnival is over, surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
Finding – Surreal illustration by Mario S. Nevado
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015