Hi folks! There is a new FREE Photoshop Tutorial for you! This time, I have designed a fictional movie poster using an action based theme. In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to cut out images, create a multi-image background, lighting and coloring techniques, and a lot of small everyday tips, shortcuts and post-production methods to enhace your photomanipulations. Also, there is some layer styling tricks and you’ll learn how to do a basic poster layout for film promotion.
Don’t take it too seriously and use is as a reference to do your own creations. Enjoy!
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017
- Aégis’ Weekly Challenge Month 1: Success! - January 31, 2017
- Behind the Layers Photoshop Webinar with Shiftart - December 2, 2016
- Black Friday Promos in Prints and Apparel! - November 24, 2016
- Autogestión para Creativos y Artistas: Vídeocurso - September 27, 2016
- Workshop Photoshop: Comunicación, Composición y Fotoilustración - September 14, 2016