Hi folks! There is a new FREE Photoshop Tutorial for you! This time, I have designed a fictional movie poster using an action based theme. In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to cut out images, create a multi-image background, lighting and coloring techniques, and a lot of small everyday tips, shortcuts and post-production methods to enhace your photomanipulations. Also, there is some layer styling tricks and you’ll learn how to do a basic poster layout for film promotion.
Don’t take it too seriously and use is as a reference to do your own creations. Enjoy!
- No Deal For Nature – Read on Climate Crisis and the NDFT - January 22, 2020
- Rainover: NOX – New Album Artwork - January 16, 2020
- Curso Gestión Digital del Color - April 10, 2019
- Curso de Composición y Narrativa Visual con Mario Nevado - April 10, 2019
- “Betrayal” in Living Art America Body Painting contest - December 30, 2017
- Permanent 50% sale on all my Fine Art America prints - December 22, 2017
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017