Gigaverse interviews artist Mario S. Nevado
Gigaverse is a new and very interesting platform for training yourself via curses, articles and a lot of content in most areas you can think of if you run (or want to) a freelance career, among other things, featuring lots of freelancer tips and tricks to make your life easier.
They interviewed me about my role on Aégis Strife, how I manage my print sales and how I market my brand throughout the Internet, as a case of successful freelancer. Are you curious already?
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015