Hi all! Long time no see… I’ve been very busy with personal affairs that have kept me out of my nerves, and actually I am trying to clarify my ideas about creativity because they are totally mixed up.
So, in the meantime here I show you my last piece, “Party”, which I did in the end of May. As you can see I am trying to move forward through the path of irony. We’ll see how that evolves!
And last but not least, my video exhibition of “The Migration” in Murcia has been cancelled until new order. I’ll keep you updated!
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015