First on my Internal Landscapes series. Model is the always lovely Marta Ochando.
This one was shot long ago: August 2013 at la Fuente del Rey in Cieza (Murcia – Spain), in front of a warm sunset at the end of the Spanish summer.
Internal Landscapes is a personal project aimed at combining multiple photography shots to create surreal portraits related to our inner nature, taking parts of our outer one to build one, depicting several enlightenment statuses of our minds. “Wisdom” is the first of them.
More to come!
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017
- Aégis’ Weekly Challenge Month 1: Success! - January 31, 2017
- Behind the Layers Photoshop Webinar with Shiftart - December 2, 2016
- Black Friday Promos in Prints and Apparel! - November 24, 2016
- Autogestión para Creativos y Artistas: Vídeocurso - September 27, 2016