First on my Internal Landscapes series. Model is the always lovely Marta Ochando.
This one was shot long ago: August 2013 at la Fuente del Rey in Cieza (Murcia – Spain), in front of a warm sunset at the end of the Spanish summer.
Internal Landscapes is a personal project aimed at combining multiple photography shots to create surreal portraits related to our inner nature, taking parts of our outer one to build one, depicting several enlightenment statuses of our minds. “Wisdom” is the first of them.
More to come!
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015