New painting in the line of “Shut the fuck up”, my previous one. I am experimenting with these characters lately, I’ve been doing sketches using them for 2 or 3 years now and I though it was time to bring them to life.
I don’t know if this will take me any longer, you know I switch styles in every piece and it’s hard to keep the same aesthetics in more than 3 or 4 works, but we’ll see… I am already missing to do photo stuff, I already have got some new ideas in mind for simpler stuff.
Well, here you are! Enjoy!
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015