New personal illustration (at last!), a very simple black and white surreal photo manipulation as my last personal project on 2013, related to extremely persistent people. I’m sure that all of us can relate to that, isn’t it?
Model is again Eduardo Muñoz. The original photo was taken in Parque del Retiro in Madrid (Spain), around September 2013. Final artwork was created in December.
By the way, this is my 100% black and white illustration! 😀
Prints are now on sale in deviantArt!
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017
- Aégis’ Weekly Challenge Month 1: Success! - January 31, 2017
- Behind the Layers Photoshop Webinar with Shiftart - December 2, 2016
- Black Friday Promos in Prints and Apparel! - November 24, 2016
- Autogestión para Creativos y Artistas: Vídeocurso - September 27, 2016
- Workshop Photoshop: Comunicación, Composición y Fotoilustración - September 14, 2016