New personal illustration (at last!), a very simple black and white surreal photo manipulation as my last personal project on 2013, related to extremely persistent people. I’m sure that all of us can relate to that, isn’t it?
Model is again Eduardo Muñoz. The original photo was taken in Parque del Retiro in Madrid (Spain), around September 2013. Final artwork was created in December.
By the way, this is my 100% black and white illustration! 😀
Prints are now on sale in deviantArt!
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015