I finished this photo manipulation circa June, 2014. With all the readjustments of the website, I have been waiting for the right moment to publish it. It’s way simpler than my usual stuff, a thing that I’ve been trying to achieve for quite a long time.
I ignore if this illustration will be a step forward in my artistic evolution or if it will remain as a simple experiment, but I like the way it turned out!
It’s about being emotionally blind, but having exploding feelings inside. Like having a hard time to communicate something 🙂
- Rainover: NOX – New Album Artwork - January 16, 2020
- Curso Gestión Digital del Color - April 10, 2019
- Curso de Composición y Narrativa Visual con Mario Nevado - April 10, 2019
- “Betrayal” in Living Art America Body Painting contest - December 30, 2017
- Permanent 50% sale on all my Fine Art America prints - December 22, 2017
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017