Another illustration published in “Substantia”, the latest release of the artistic collective Hysterical Minds. It started as a sort of surreal portrait about Penelope and Ulysses (in Greek mythology, Penelope was Ulysses’ wife, who waited for him to come back from the Trojan War for 10 years). It changed a bit during the making and the Ulysses holding a planet turned into an infinite symbol.
Prints, postcards and more are available to be purchased on my deviantArt store.
- Digital Dreams Exhibition – Perinnye Ryady, St. Petersburg - August 29, 2016
- FastExpos: Aégis + Sertek DJ Set en Siroco Madrid - August 25, 2016
- Contes Malalts: Retrospective exhibition in Andorra - May 5, 2016
- Photoshop Tip: Photo Realistic Fire Using Blending Modes - May 1, 2016
- Adobe Make it Layered, Make it Yours Photoshop Workshop - February 12, 2016
- 2015: An Illustration Year in Review - January 20, 2016
- Behind the Layers – Before and After Photoshop - December 1, 2015
- Black Friday: huge discount in Wear Surreal clothing line! - November 26, 2015
- Adobe Masterclass: Make It Layered! - November 19, 2015
- Revamping Old Artworks - November 8, 2015