Another illustration published in “Substantia”, the latest release of the artistic collective Hysterical Minds. It started as a sort of surreal portrait about Penelope and Ulysses (in Greek mythology, Penelope was Ulysses’ wife, who waited for him to come back from the Trojan War for 10 years). It changed a bit during the making and the Ulysses holding a planet turned into an infinite symbol.
Prints, postcards and more are available to be purchased on my deviantArt store.
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017
- Aégis’ Weekly Challenge Month 1: Success! - January 31, 2017
- Behind the Layers Photoshop Webinar with Shiftart - December 2, 2016
- Black Friday Promos in Prints and Apparel! - November 24, 2016
- Autogestión para Creativos y Artistas: Vídeocurso - September 27, 2016
- Workshop Photoshop: Comunicación, Composición y Fotoilustración - September 14, 2016