Another illustration published in “Substantia”, the latest release of the artistic collective Hysterical Minds. It started as a sort of surreal portrait about Penelope and Ulysses (in Greek mythology, Penelope was Ulysses’ wife, who waited for him to come back from the Trojan War for 10 years). It changed a bit during the making and the Ulysses holding a planet turned into an infinite symbol.
Prints, postcards and more are available to be purchased on my deviantArt store.
- Curso Gestión Digital del Color - April 10, 2019
- Curso de Composición y Narrativa Visual con Mario Nevado - April 10, 2019
- “Betrayal” in Living Art America Body Painting contest - December 30, 2017
- Permanent 50% sale on all my Fine Art America prints - December 22, 2017
- ¡Photoshop Rockstars vuelve! ¡Inspírate! - December 8, 2017
- “Guardians of the Earth” film poster design - August 31, 2017
- “Digital Dreams” exhibition: more dates in Russia! - August 28, 2017
- New Art Velvet Pillows! - August 6, 2017
- New Matte Painting courses at ShiftArt! - August 4, 2017
- A deserved update to all of you: Aégis is alive. - July 11, 2017