New digital illustration that I have been doing on and off for a month or so. Taking care of the tiny details… Now I prefer to spend more time polishing the images than to do more.
Started at a random sketch with the model in a car cementery, it ended up happening in an interior, a thing that I don’t do often.
- States of the Matter – Digital Art Triptych - May 26, 2021
- New vegan earrings collection by Gazuzu Recycled! - March 22, 2021
- Entrevista y Podcast: “Así Empezamos los Creadores” - February 9, 2021
- Remastered Back Catalog Artworks 2006-2016 - July 30, 2020
- No Deal For Nature – Read on Climate Crisis and the NDFT - January 22, 2020
- Rainover: NOX – New Album Artwork - January 16, 2020
- Curso Gestión Digital del Color - April 10, 2019
- Curso de Composición y Narrativa Visual con Mario Nevado - April 10, 2019
- “Betrayal” in Living Art America Body Painting contest - December 30, 2017
- Permanent 50% sale on all my Fine Art America prints - December 22, 2017